- @Ideametrics posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 02/09/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 2
Jr. Accountant / Accountant / Sr. Accountant / Office Administration
Qualification / Experience:
Graduation (Bachelor degree) in commerce with certified course in Tally software.
Expert level knowledge on use of Tally, Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Technical Skills Required:
- Tally ERP Software.
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Prepare Journal, Receipt and Payment Bank Voucher & Posting the same in Tally.
- Maintaining of Day to Day Accounting
- Routine Banking Transaction i.e. deposits received cheques
- Bank Reconciliation
- Preparing the Salary of Staff
- Maintaining track of Payments to Vendor, Contactors & Supplier.
- Preparing computation of TDS, Services Tax & VAT & filling Challans.
- Preparing months Purchase & Sales Report.
- Preparing RTGS, NEFT & Pay order.
- Return filing of Professional Tax , Services Tax & VAT
- Preparing Cash Flow Statement Daily & Monthly Basis
- Maintaining employee expense claim form with expense reimbursement.
- Managing entries for sales and purchases.
- Tracking payments and follow-ups of monthly bills, utility bills, insurance payments.
- Taxes and compliance as well as coordination with CA
- Preparing accounts reconciliation and periodic financial reports
- Petty cash management and cash reimbursements
- Managing vendor and customer registration
- Preparing proforma invoices & invoices
- Bank activities
- Courier dispatches and coordination
- Managing technical & infrastructural issues of the office.
- Maintain records of all workers/employees. Calculating their wages/salaries
- Maintain all employees offer letters with documents for statutory compliance.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experienced user of computer programs like Windows, Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Get to work with best minds for problem-solving.
- A fast-growing organization with real world problems to tackle.
- Work for own products and be part of something exciting. Provides a platform to propose hypothesis -> check hypothesis during implementation -> refine.
- Ability to learn what works and what doesn’t, focus energy on what works and perfect the same.
- The right candidate can look for bright future @ Ideametrics to grow with the organization.
As per company policy.
Email your resume to email@example.com with respective Job Post in Subject line.