- @Yashco Systems, Inc. posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 04/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 2
06, Mar 2020
Designation : Accountant
Location : Indore
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accountant Knowledge of Tally 9.0
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce the financial report.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Technically strong with solid knowledge and experience in corporate tax compliance and GST.
- Knowledge of International taxation laws and regulations.
- Income tax audit report Financial year calculation
- Payroll | Bank Reconciliation | MIS | Balance sheet Finalization | Branch Accounting | Preparing P&L account | Handle all jobs related to Direct and Indirect Taxation | Handling Petty Cash | Maintain vouchers and Filing | Service Tax
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous.
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision.
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge should be perfect, capable for mail drafting .
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years’ experience in IT sector. MBA is preferable.
Salary : No Bar for Deserving Candidates
- Challenging work in international and dynamic company
- Modern technologies to work with
- Pleasant working environment in the center of the city Indore
- Support of education, certifications, language courses
- Competitive salary package.