- @Impulse Digital posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 08/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
Job Description :
- Experienced and min. 2 years working knowledge of Income Tax Return Filing, GST Return (GSTR) Filing, Annual Return Filing, Tally, EXCEL, etc.
- Must have good communication (Verbal and written English must be sound).
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- As an Administrator, candidate must be able to handle the day to day operations of the company as well as thoroughly support another branch activities.
- Candidate must have knowledge of All accounting work, balance sheet finalization, TDS and Income Tax.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Handling the mailing, letter with all connected agencies.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts. Manage Accounts- Raise Invoices and follow-up for payments.
- Candidate should be responsible for handling respective client Book-keeping.
- Accounts payable.
- Reconciliation of bank and credit cards.
- Responsible for preparing individual tax returns of clients. Bank and other client formalities as required from time to time.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.