- @Evolve Digitas posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 25/11/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
Why working at Evolve Digitas
At Evolve Digitas we have a very friendly and dynamic work culture, where employees are constantly learning new skills and are exposed to a vibrant business culture.
The scope to learn is one of the greatest attributes of Web Bazaar’s work culture and everybody here is constantly encouraged to exhibit constant growth. Global customer base exposes our employees to clients scattered across the world, which nurtures their talents to interact with a large variety of customers.
The core strength of Evolve Digitas is its customer support. Our team’s priority is always the customer and it is an attribute that is imbibed in all our employees.
we offer handsome salaries to our employees according to their work. For the company & employee growth these satisfaction is needed.
Choose working hours yourself,work anytime. Choice is yours. Our main objective is to finish the work according to the time line. 5 days in week.
We believe that quality time outside the office is vital to our employees’ satisfaction at work. A new world of work means finding time for your passions.
We take care of our employees in more ways than one. Our competitive benefits package includes premium medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Manage, as applicable, processes related to bookkeeping entries and closing the books on a monthly basis as well as prepare financial reporting and analysis.
- Preparing Invoices, Day to Day Accounting, Cash and Bank Book, Understanding of GST and TDS- Managing Reports, MIS, etc.
- The candidates shall prepare and maintain balance sheets properly.
- The person will be responsible for handling the accounts of the company on tally and other accounting related work. Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Computing taxes.
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant accounting standards.
- Ensure adherence to all relevant financial laws and regulations while preparing the financial statements.
Other desired skills:
- Proficient in MS-Office
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in accountancy, finance, business administration (specializing in finance), or other relevant field, or equivalent
- Results-oriented and focused, with the ability to follow guidelines and controls required of the position.
- Budgeting, financial analysis, and MS Excel skills required.
- Demonstrated team player with effective cross-cultural interpersonal skills; able to develop and communicate a common vision among diverse partners and lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Verbal and written fluency in English, along with strong communications, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Qualifications: Graduate/Post-Graduate/MBA
- Location : Delhi/NCR