Accountant (Reconciliation & Inventory) (Candidates only from Western Mumbai)
Experience 3 Years5 Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
ROLE NAME: Accountant (Reconciliation & Inventory)
Role Holder Details
Role Holder’s name: Accountant (Reconciliation & Inventory)
Reporting to: Director
Location: Mumbai (Only Western Mumbai)
Industry FMCG Beauty
To keep accounts and inventory accurate with all accounts reconciled and signed off every month with all parties
Individual Specific Responsibilities List any responsibilities given to the individual – over and above the responsibilities of the role
• Reconciled approximately 5 crore Rs transactions monthly using Tally, advanced excel (Pivot, Lookup), and Partner portals.
• Prepare daily summary sheets from reports generated during checking accounts, Bank accounts, Ledgers, Stock inward /outward, Debit/Credit notes, Worldwide Inventory.
• Identified and resolved all variances before submitting to concurrent auditors
• Systemized all completed work in an organized manner for easy access and understanding for sale/purchase and commercial team
• Work on Inventory, margin, Debit/Credit notes variance with selling partners.
• Follow the system to achieve daily workflow goals and productivity.
• Performed cash, Bank and trade reconciliation by means of identifying, analysing, and correcting transactions to the right position
• Responsible for data flow management and quality control to ensure all receivable, payable, and Inventory data is processed properly into MIS (Tally, inhouse systems).
• Prepared quarterly and monthly performance reports for financial advisors.
• File claims for reimbursement to commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid payers.
• Need to process payment gateway reconciliation.
• Maintain primary and secondary spreadsheets to keep track of offers, discounts, advertising expenditure. Role Based Responsibilities List the responsibilities that are a part of this role. Please describe each responsibility in brief and provide examples of the types of activities the role needs to undertake for each responsibility.
• Responsible for all accounting, Bank, creditor, debtor, asset, cash, Inventory reconciliation.
• Record and operate Fund Flow of the business based on final monthly reconciliation
• Bank Reconciliation, charges audit
• Should have full Knowledge of accounting practices, Inventory reconciliation, GST, TDS
• Reconciling payments to ensure the accounting system reflects the correct transactions
• General ledger reconciliations
• Account reconciliations such as bank, inventory control, clearing, billings etc.
• Issue receipts to customers on receipt of payments
• Performing daily financial transactions such as verifying, calculating and posting accounts receivable data
• Supporting the month end process
• Generating month end reports
Key Interactions List the interactions with internal and external customers/ authorities required for the role in order to achieve deliverables Internal Purpose
Business Management Team
Account reconciliation/scheme accounting/ads
Inventory movement/Inventory reconciliation
RCM calculation/ GST mismatch/Bank Reco/DN-CN External Purpose
Stock & books audit, GST audit
Daily queries/weekly review/monthly closing of ledgers
Qualification and Experience Specify the educational qualifications and specific experience (nature and duration) required for the role
• Graduate / Post Graduate – In Commerce with Distinction
• Minimum 03 years’ experience in Reconciliation
Technical Skills and Knowledge List the special technical skills, knowledge and training needed for the satisfactory performance of the job
• Advanced Excel (Pivot , V-Lookup / H-Lookup)
• Partner portals. • Mathematics
Skills Specify the soft skills needed for the satisfactory performance of the job
• Experience reconciling accounting figures and financial records
• Ability to identify errors, Analytical approach
• Appropriate handling of sensitive information
• Ability to work to deadlines
• High level of attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties at one time