- @Pure Natural Products posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 04/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
At Purenaturals, we are a group of quirky, creative individuals whose mission is to be the next wave of commerce. Care to join? Purenaturals is on the lookout for passionate individuals to foster paramount relationships with our key vendors. Are you a sociable creature who gets your kicks from helping others succeed? Are you ready to champion the success of our vendors by grabbing the wheel and driving the growth of their businesses? Do you enjoy penning proposals and action plans as much as diving into a spreadsheet full of data? If this sounds like you, please read on!
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Hands on experience in Tally/Marg Software
- Bcom or above
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner.
- Good organisational and time management skills