- @TEDxGateway posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00
- View(s) 3
- Preparing all requisite letters, declaration and statements required by vendors, agencies & MCA
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Bookkeeping and documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
- Summarize current financial status by collating financial information.
- Assist in generating balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information from bank, accountants, CA, Vendors, etc.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation and vendor information records.
- Managing day-to-day transactions, recording office expenditures, petty cash and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget.
- Maintaining the financial Management Information System (MIS).
- Request disbursements and follow up with clients towards collection of receipts.
- Resolve accounting procedure doubts by researching and interpreting accounting policy with the Head of Finance & under CA’s guidance.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information, ratio and trends.
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops.
- Stay updated with notifications and accounting standards by reviewing professional publications.
- Establishing personal networks by participating in professional societies.
- Compute taxes owed, prepare working for TDS, GST, PT, Duties and other Taxes.
- Ensure timely and prompt payment for TDS, GST, PT, Duties and other applicable Taxes.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
Minimum Entry Qualifications
- Proficient in English Language.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree
- Masters in Accounting & Finance (Preferred)
- Proficiency in Spreadsheets & Charts
- Proficient in Office Suites – Offline & Online
- Well-versed with Rules & Procedures. (IND-AS.)
- Proficient with Zoho Books & Tally ERP Suite
Served as an Accountant for Audited Individuals and Private Limited Company and Section 8 Company for an overall minimum period of 2 – 4 years.
Experienced with preparing and filing returns for GST, PT and TDS.
- Accounting Standards
- SAAS Purchases
- Event Production
- Wallets & UPI
- Corporate Cards
- TDS & Income Tax
- GST & PT
- Audit Logs & Trails
Key Performance Indicators
- Up to date Accounts & Bookkeeping
- Collecting, Analyzing & Summarizing Data
- Accomplishing the Daily Tasks in Funnel
- Adherence to Due Dates & Compliances
- Attention to Details & Quality of Records
- MIS and Reporting to Management
- Verbal & Written Communication
- Sustainably Productive
- Negotiation & Persuasion
- High EQ & Attentive listeners
- Prioritize on High Value Work
- Asking Quality Questions
- Self Aware & Receptive to Feedback
- Aggressive Notes Taking
- Judgment & Decision Making
- Analytical Thinking & Tech Savvy
- Critical Thinker & Problem Solving
- Honest & Ethical
- Elevate & Motivate the Team
- Self-Directed Individual
- Punctual & Orderly
- Avoids Excuses
- Happy-Go-Lucky & Smiling
- Confident & Highly Energetic
Office Timings: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Days: Monday to Saturday (Closer to Events : Even on Sundays)
Employment Type: 2 years Contract
Terms of Appointment : 24 Months Lock in Period, 66 Days Notice Period
Signing of NDA, Non Compete & Employment Bond Terms.