- @Havas Group posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
Job Description Summary :
The Accounting Analyst supports the delivery of daily accounting operations.
Job Description :
- Responsible for all Bank Payments
- Managing inward invoice booking
- To prepare & issue of PO to vendors
- To issue of Estimate wherever required
- Handling outward (sales) invoice booking
- Responsible for collection booking
- Ensure reconciliation of Management accounts and Financial Accounts
- 2+ years of work experience
- Experience of working with a Media, Advertising or Marketing Communication agency
- Ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Organizational and conflict management skills
- Detail-orientation and analytical skills
- Negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of HRIS
ABOUT HAVAS GROUP:
Havas is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group employs 20,000 people in more than 100 countries and operates through its three business units covering all communication activities. Havas Group integrated Vivendi in December 2017. Havas Group’s mission is to make a meaningful difference to brands, businesses and people. To better anticipate client needs, Havas has adopted a fully integrated model through its 60+ Havas Villages around the world. In these Villages, creative, media and healthcare & wellness teams work together, ensuring agility and a seamless experience for clients. Further information about Havas Group is available on the company’s website: havasgroup.com
ABOUT HAVAS CREATIVE, INDIA:
Havas Creative Group’s creative agencies are home to some of the most talented people in the disciplines of creativity, strategy, PR, performance marketing, design, and UX. Our extensive in-house capabilities across all communication disciplines and best-in-class partners allow it to create custom, purpose-built solutions that help drive clients’ businesses.
It includes the Havas Creative global network, the Havas Edge global performance marketing network, the BETC Group, AMO – an international network of strategic communications consultancies, Arnold, and many of the industry’s most creative and accomplished agencies, including: Boondoggle, Camp + King, Conran Design Group, Host Havas, Havas Riverorchid, One Green Bean, Rosapark, and W&Cie. For more information, visit havas.com or follow Havas on Twitter and Instagram (@havas)
Contract Type :
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.