Accounts Executive Assistant ( India )
- @AMP Auto Motive Power posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 13/01/2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 6
Roles & Responsibilities
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in accounting and compliance.
- Regular data accounting entries in Tally ERP. Participate in the Accounting and reporting functions for India operation.
- GL wise reconciliation on monthly basis to help to export effective financial reports.
- Coordinating with Insurance Agent / TPA and reconciliation of Addition/Deletion in insured lives incl. CD balance.
- Preparation of Bank reconciliation and update of regular payments and receipts entries. Also, handled banking activities (online & offline banking processes for conducting day to day activities)
- Handled AP & payment process including vendor payable reconciliation, posting journals in month-end, accounting inward remittance and exchange fluctuation, Month-end activities, prepaid & provision entries.
- Creation of Purchase Order and GST invoice.
- Preparation of weekly payment file, bank upload file, aging, etc.
- Identify, measure, and record all business transactions of India's operation.
- Working with the Reporting Manager and team to ensure timely compliance w.r.t. taxes payments & regulatory compliances (TDS, PF, ESIC, PT, GST, GST recon with GSTR-2A, Audit schedule, issuance of Form 16A, etc.)
- Monthly GST Returns – GSTR-1, GSTR-3B, GSTR-9 & Input tax credit reconciliation with GSTR-2A
- Quarterly TDS Returns of salary(employees) & non-salary (vendors)
- Support Company's other functions within the Finance umbrella- such as preparing Cash flow, Statutory Audit, MIS, etc.
- Addressing auditor queries and preparation of audit-related schedules.
- Preparation of ad hoc MIS reports based on management requirements.
- Quick book accounting & reporting is added advantage.