Accounts Officer (Accountant)
- @Bright Power Projects India posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 30/09/2021 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹250,000.00
- View(s) 8
No. of Positions.2 Location: Mumbai
Posted on. March 2017 Job Type: Full Time
Job Summary& Responsibilities:
- Prepare bank payment Vouchers, receipt vouchers, journal vouchers.
- Make remittances & dispatch to Head Office.
- Handle bank as well as cash transactions.
- Carrying out TDS compliance like computations and record maintenance.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Debtors Control.
- Making accounting entries in Tally.
- Handle VAT Compliance like monthly & Quarterly payments.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closures of accounts.
- Purchase Bill Booking.
- Co-ordinating with Internal & Statutory Auditors.
- Should be atleast from 23 to 30 years age range.
- Minimum 3 to 7 years of experience in accounts function.
- Prior exposure of Project accounting and Site accounting will be an added advantage.
- Excellent accounts background.
- Should be up to date about the current changes in Accounts & Tax field.
- Should have hands on experience in operating Microsoft Office, Tally & Internet.
- Should possess a degree in BCom, MCom or any other authorized finance & account course duly affiliated by the recognized university.
Salary Package: Rs. 2.5 Lacs per annum
Note: Applicant can send their CV’s on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Kindly Mention in Subject Line: “Application for Accountant – Location at Mumbai