Area Credit Manager-LOANS AGAINST GOLD-Credit
- @Kotak Mahindra posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 13/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
Find the JD for ACM/CCA.
We required from Gold loan back ground and having very good knowledge about the Gold verification as well as Loan sanctioning with minimum 5 year experience .
Preferably Graduate/MBA from reputed university with good communication skill and Very good Computer knowledge must be require.
ACM / CCA :
- Training on to GLROS /Branch /Assayers ;
- KYC Due diligence knowledge as per RBI policy ;
- Gold assessment & Systems operation ;
- Delinquency management; Auction; Legal & PSL classification knowledge.
- Visit the branches and assess the Valuation and other process
- ascertain strict implementation of assayer empanelment
- asset maintenance; loan booking along-with register; gold storage as per defined policy to be verify.
- Fraud detection and training .
- Improve FPT and timely authorization
- Manage with closure Digital audit , process audit , Internal and Concurrent audit : Ensure timely resolution of authorization queries; audit queries.
- ensure accurate UE reporting (if any).
- Identify new potential branches basis competition analysis & branch feedback.
- Supervise recovery & auction undertaken at their respective branches in coordination with GLROs and Collection manager.
- Visit all branches (with special attention to newly launched branches; newly recruited GLROs ; branches with adverse findings form Audit / RCU verification); facilitate, guide, hand-hold & ensure policy implementation; strictly monitor team targets & their performance & motivate them.
- Identify non-performers & their weaknesses in policy & process – handhold them to improve performance.
- Ensure branch holds testing equipment; Weighing Scale & standard weights along-with valid calibration certificates; Maintain approval TAT ; Authorization TAT; FPT PDD & Recovery resolution within standards.
- Replenish Nitric acid & salt water weekly; Display calibration certificates for Weighing Scale & standard weights at their desks; display Fraud Warning.
- primary KYC to be check at the time of approval & ensure accurate CASA opening follow up in coordination with HO MIS team ; NCIF & CIBIL check + creation of BCIF & APAC, Asset updation accurately.
- Ensure timely customer servicing along-with relationship maintenance; accuracy in loan booking; maintain customer & tally register accurately & update regularly.
- Ensure timely resolution of RCU & Audit queries; Report Unusual Events within timeline.
- Ornaments related : check whether any Restricted items / Risky items are pledged, cross check the Deduction as per the items GW & NW and cross check with the Assayer as well if any doubtful ornaments or weight.