- @Manorama Industries posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 20/11/2021 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00
- View(s) 3
Any Graduate with knowledge of Tally
Job Description / Qualification Requirements
- Assisting Sales team to achieve target on bringing new customers on board & maximizing the revenue of Sales.
- Assist Sales to update the Sales Calls / Sales lead in Sales Module
- Responsible for sales & despatch of DOC [D Oiled Cake] & By-product (Gums, Spenearth, Acid oil, DFA, Oleine, rejected jute bags, DOC dust and Cartoon)
- Maintain Inquiry log on day to day basis with proper & accurate feedback.
- Maintain good business relationship with our valuable Customers, Sales persons, other departments.
- Post Shipping & pre shipping (KYC) documents approval from the Branch Manager for smooth transition of the business.
- Handling all Customer service related responsibilities & escalation to VP(Sales)/ Sales Manager / HOD's
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to help Sales deliver customer requests
- Reporting to production head on daily basis and update the status.
- Follow up of outward materials with dispatch team
- Ensure absence of Cheque return, Sales return, Breakage & expiries
- Ensure the receivables are within the prescribed limits
- Strict adherence to Business policy for order execution
- Timely Action on Inquiry / business opportunity
- Tracks the sales to ensure that the inventory is sufficient for orders. Uses this to project the upcoming material availability along with projected inventory levels and plant schedules.
- Conducts routine store visit and checks store display and availability of stocks
- Monitors status of stocks as to the following: Bad Order, Display, Out of Stock, Merchandising
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity by contacting customers to arrange appointments and ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material
- Handling urgent calls, emails, and messages when Sales Representatives are unavailable, answering customer queries, informing them of delays, arranging delivery dates, and scheduling marketing events.
- Handling orders by phone, email, or mail and checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers.
- Inputting orders, ensuring they are processed according to customer requirements, and ensuring all orders are accurate and delivered on time.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Managing budgets for expenses like bonuses, marketing, and travel.
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible.
- Direct support of Foodservice to help achieve Sales Goals and Convenience Store initiatives
- Monitor industry news for competitive information and consumer trends
- Execution of Monthly Price List Publication to field/customers
- Daily preparation of vehicle loading, outward invoice and follow up of outward materials
- Maintaining receipt of inward material from other hubs
- Arranging for daily delivery of materials from hub to Customers
- Coordinating and scheduling trucks for pickup and delivery of goods
- Report to warehouse in charge on daily basis
- Preparation of Outward Invoice & Physical Check of Stock.
- Oversee or lead employees working at lower level dispatch.
- Prepare resources to develop timely as well as efficient workflow.
- Manage complete daily installations quota as well as service calls in different geographic territory areas.
- Maintain steady visibility to as well as track of every technician across every day.
- Identify issues or attain approvals for dispatching grid as submitted by Dispatcher Specialist on demand.
- Conduct project management and coordinate duties as required.
- Ensure all staff members attain company as well as location standards.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Receive or prepare work orders.
- Daily status on actual and achieved production data.
- Generating Invoice/DC for dispatch items.
- Maintaining ISO documents and records maintaining.
- Coordination with pricing team to improve the inquiry / business conversion.
- Timely coordination with sales team regarding the stock status
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Follow up with production department and update the status on production.
- Preparing Sales report to GM/Manager (Sales & Dispatch) on daily basis
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Prepare Customer Complaint registration
Annual Income / Salary
Monthly salary Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/-