Executive- Accounts Receivable
- @Sandvik posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 2
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in India, looking for an Accounts Receivable Executive
INTO ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE & HAVE AN EYE FOR DETAIL?
WE WANT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT YOU
About Sandvik Group
At Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology India Pvt. Ltd. (Part of Sandvik Group), we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. So now we challenge you: Think one step further, and then take it.
The Accounts Receivable Executive will play an important part in supporting Accounts Receivable Manager, at the Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology Business Units in India. The position is based in Pune.
Key performance areas
Typical responsibilities to handle in this role:
- Demonstrates EHS awareness for self and others with relevant actions
- Posts customer Receipts. Record keeping of Cheque Deposition/Dishonored Cheques. Provide Money Receipt/Confirmation & follow-up application details with Sales Force.
- Handling Export Receipts, LC etc.
- Support/ Prepare AR MIS.
- Customer Reconciliation
- Clear Bank reconciliation open for AR.
- Circulating Aging report on daily basis & Review.
- Audit support
- Allocation of Exchange loss/gain.
- Process CD/TOD/Any other Incentives as per policy
- Verify Write-off proposal as per policy
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolves valid or authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries e.g. TDS, CD etc.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Important Aspects of The Role Are:
- Knowledge of Account Receivables matters
- Working knowledge of SAP.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Technology Savvy.
- Good command on English language – Verbal & Written.
Bcom/M.com, Any additional qualification will be good to have with Min 2-5 years relevant work experience with specific experience in Account Receivables
Reports to: Accounts Receivable Manager, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology.
Key Stake Holders: Business controllers, Purchasing team, Auditors, Management team.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers, Job Requisition # R0033090