- @Bayer posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
At Bayer we’re visionaries, driven to solve the world’s toughest challenges and striving for a world where ,Health for all, Hunger for none’ is no longer a dream, but a real possibility. We’re doing it with energy, curiosity and sheer dedication, always learning from unique perspectives of those around us, expanding our thinking, growing our capabilities and redefining ‘impossible’. There are so many reasons to join us. If you’re hungry to build a varied and meaningful career in a community of brilliant and diverse minds to make a real difference, there’s only one choice.
- Responsibility to support local processes like Customer data Maintenance, Credit Management, Collections Management and Accounts Receivables at the local level for 5 Indian Legal Entities in BCS division i.e. BCSL, BVPL, BBPL, MHPL and MMB
- MIS development and execution to support decision making on credit management
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Master Data Management and Credit Management:
- Responsible for central customer master data maintenance of all 3 Legal Entities of BCS division and to ensure master data maintenance is in good health i.e. statutory information updated
- Supporting Credit Manager / Lead in review and setting up of credit limits of customers and document approvals, manage exceptions and maintain adequate documentation
- Execution and monitoring of Dealer Finance Program i.e. registration of new customers, pulling of invoices on due date and preparation of MIS
- Registration of customers on Direct Debit facility to ensure invoices getting collected on due date
- Monitoring of collection and PDD entries posted by Service Centre, Manila to ensure accuracy
- Support in updation and maintenance of IT tools in the areas of credit management
- Support in pulling and collating of APAC level regional receivables and credit data
- MIS, Accounting & Audit Support:
- Preparation of MIS for Accounts Receivables and Credit Management related matters
- Preparation of MIS to ensure focused collection efforts to reduce overdue accounts and to drive improvement / efficiency in DSO and working capital
- Support in Statutory Audit and Other Auditing work
- Legal Entity related activities:
- Set-up up and monitor Credit limits as per policy parameters and Release Customer orders as per defined rules
- Implement the process of “balance confirmations” and “dunning letter delivery” to all customers as per the credit policy on a periodic basis
- Assist the Credit Lead and Legal colleagues in filing and executing recovery suit with delinquent customer accounts
- Highlight Critical Accounts/ Bad Debts to Corporate office for appropriate provisioning and work with the customers / commercial teams to minimize the risk.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Finance Graduate / Postgraduate
- ~3 to 10 years’ experience in Commercial finance
- Basic Understanding of Controls and Compliance Framework
- Able to liaise with of internal stake holders
- Good analytical and problem-solving interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of relevant Accounting Standards, Internal Control and Audit requirements
- Proficient Knowledge of MS Office / SAP etc.
Bayer is an equal opportunity employer that strongly values fairness and respect at work. We welcome applications from all individuals, regardless of race, religion, gender, age, physical characteristics, disability, sexual orientation etc. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.