Executive / Sr. Executive – Accounts
- @Speciality Safety Engineers posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 24/08/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
"Relevant Experience – 2-4 Years
Job Description :-
- Manage all operational activities of Accounts like accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash / bank receipts / payments, general ledger, payroll, sales invoicing, purchase bills, sales / purchase order processing, capital transactions, fixed assets transactions, taxation related transactions, finalization journal vouchers etc. by using Tally ERP 9
- Co-ordination with sales and logistic departments for credit authorization, invoice preparation, stock inward / outward transactions, purchase approval, payment approvals etc.
- MIS reports generation
- Cash flow management and budgeting.
- Legal compliance management
- Co-ordination with sales tax consultants, income tax consultants, statutory auditors.
- Employee payroll, provisions and TDS transactions.
- Payment realization from customers and vendor payments.