Executive to Dy. Manager Costing
- @Naman Staffing posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 7
Position: Executive to Deputy Manager Costing
Reporting to: CFO & VP Operations
About Company: Manufacturing
Industry prefer : Papaer /Plastic/ Packaging OR Open to other Manufacturing industry too
Education: Qualified CMA
Experience: 4+ years
- ERP: Tally. SAP Implementation will take another 6 months.
- Candidate having experience in Project costing, Product costing, Ratio Analysis, Costing accounts, Budgeting etc.
- Individual contributor role
Job role : Costing
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labour.
- Analysing data collected and recording results
- Analysing changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analysing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analysing audits of costs and preparing reports
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs
- Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Maintaining Cost Accounting System
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and monitors cycle count program
- Reconciles finished goods inventories
Interested candidate can connect via email as under
Email : email@example.com