Finance & Accounts Executive
- @SmartOwner Services India posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 30/08/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
We are looking for a meticulous Junior Accountant to provide support to the Finance & Accounts department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of books of Accounts through Tally journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the preparation of periodic quarterly and annual financial reports.
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements (TDS, Service Tax, PT, PF, ESI etc.)
- Liaise with bank on any discrepancy of receipts/payments and for opening NRE/NRO account. Preparing BRS in an accurate manner.
- Manage payroll and employee reimbursements for Company, business units and subsidiaries and including calculation of incentives for sales team.
- Ensure timely payment of invoices.
- Ensure proper maintenance of fixed assets and compute depreciation.
- Work closely with the Finance Manager to ensure smooth functioning of the Accounts and finance functions.
Desired skills & experience:
- Should be a CA Inter/B.Com/ M.Com with 1+ years experience
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS word
- Should have experience in Tally (knowledge of any other ERP will be an added advantage)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Should be a team player
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
Compensation and Benefits:
- SmartOwner offers successful candidates an outstanding compensation package.