Hiring For Executive – Intercompany Accounting – Pune
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Kohler believes that everyone deserves a workplace that encourages them to grow, learn, contribute and thrive. Putting this belief to practice, we are committed to creating a workplace where you, and all of our associates, can feel a sense of value, purpose and belonging.
Fueled by the passion of more than 40,000 associates worldwide, we strive to enhance the quality of life for current and future generations through design, craftsmanship and innovation.
We are currently hiring for Executive – Intercompany Accounting for Pune.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor Inter-company billing process
- Issue inter-company DN, and customer statement.
- Responsible for Inter-company AP invoice process and DN posting
- Monthly Inter-company Accounts Receivable and Payable closing
- Responsible for account reconciliations with inter-company & resolve discrepancies by initiatives
- Monitoring of inter-company aging and resolution
- Prepare and follow up on inter-company GRIR report
- Prepare inter-company transaction data for auditing support
- Work closely with related parties to continues improve the process
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree in finance, accounting or economic
- 2+ years working experience in AP or Inter-company accounting is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Experience in share service center is a plus.
- Experience in SAP system is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure with good problem solving skill.
- Effective communication with good interpersonal skills.
We believe in extending gracious experiences to our associates throughout their journey with Kohler.
So, if you are interested in this opportunity, please share your contact details at NEHA.GUJAR@kohler.com