Junior Accounts Executive
- @Id8 Media Solutions Pvt Ltd posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 19/08/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 10
To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Finance or Accounting background with a strong working knowledge of bookkeeping. Further, keen accuracy is essential for your success.
If you consider suitable for this job, we will love to meet you.
- Maintain and update the status of accounts receivables and payables.
- Reconcile all bank accounts and resolve all issues in processing the financial statements.
- Direct marketers, clients and third-party vendors about their responsibilities.
- Maintain efficient client services and provide support to administration staff.
- Responsible to receive and verify bills and requisitions for goods and services.
- Assist audit activities.
- Prepare, send and store the record of invoices on time.
- Contact clients to update them about balance payments.
- Prepare and submit tax forms and their filings.
- Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets.
- Process general administration functions.
- Evaluate all agreements and invoices and organize customer contracts.
- Analyze the transactions with financial policies and procedures.
- Offer support to the finance team as needed.
- Create and manage daily paperwork for mailing as well as invoicing.
- Assist all accountants and prepare all cash flow reports and data.
- Prepare records of minutes of meeting.
- Maintain and manage monthly journals, update entries and maintain sub-ledger.
- Experience in Tally will be highly preferred.
- Working knowledge of tax procedures and filing.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office and accounting software program.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Trustworthy, respectful, honest and flexible.