Manager, Accounts Receivable
- @Indospirit posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 14/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 2
About the role
As Manager – AR, you will be responsible for providing support to the Finance department by performing daily accounting tasks. You should be well versed with Accounting principles & Standards and should be able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
What will you do day-to-day?
- Ensuring customers pay on time & business partnering with Sales/Clients for overdue receivables
- Ensuring accuracy with respect to daily cheque collections and AR accounting in customer ledger
- Controlling & circulations of Debtors aging report
- Monitoring debtor’s balances for driving reduction in DSO & monthly customer reconciliations
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures for all activities within the team
- Ensuring completeness/maintenance of customer masters and compliance to KYC
- Setting up KRA metrics for the AR team members & monitoring the same for evaluating team performance consistently
- Develops credit control system in collaboration with Sales, Finance & Company executives, building SOP, implementing and maintain ERP systems, procedures and policies, to ensure adherence to company guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Education: B.Com/M.com/Semi Qualified CA/CMA
- Experience: 5 – 7 years in credit management & collections in the Indian market
- Good business acumen for problem-solving
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders across business verticals
- Ability to handle multitasking in a demanding workload
- Excellent teamwork, organization & communication skills (Oral/Written)
- Proficient in Tally & MS Office
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!