Manager, Consolidation & Reporting
- @Indospirit posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 14/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 6
About the role
As Manager – Consolidation & Reporting you will be responsible for providing strong leadership to the finance team and improving efficiency. Leading monthly closing of the book of accounts and You will ensure that the department operates smoothly.
What will you do day-to-day?
- Day to Day Review & Scrutiny of Books of Accounts for Indospirit Group. (Record to Report)
- Leading Month End Financial Closing of books of accounts & Preparation of Monthly Statutory Financial Statements ( P&L, Balance Sheet & necessary Schedules)
- SPOC for statutory Audits & coordinating within the F & A team for getting it completed timely with Statutory Auditors
- Managing Monthly/Quarterly Reporting requirement for Bankers & Financial Institutions ( Quarterly Financial Results, CMA Data, Stock Audit, Stock Report, Net Worth, etc)
- Finalizing Quarterly Reporting Package for Presenting the Statutory results & Performance of the Company.to Senior Leadership of the Group.
- Building Process SOP’s, Risk Control Matrix, Internal Financial controls & Procedures for Indospirit Group.
What are we looking for?
- Education: B.Com/M.com/Semi Qualified CA/CMA
- Experience: 5 – 7 years in credit management & collections in the Indian market
- Good business acumen for problem-solving
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders across business verticals
- Ability to handle multitasking in a demanding workload
- Excellent teamwork, organization & communication skills (Oral/Written)
- Proficient in Tally & MS Office
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!