Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- @Indospirit posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 14/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 7
About the role
This position shall report to CFO & you shall be responsible for preparation & delivery of various management reports. Building & driving annual operating plan & its monitoring against actuals, driving Investor relationship & coordination with credit agencies &r financial institutions for Business working capital & funding requirements. Cross functional Business partnering with Internal & external stakeholders for delivering management reporting & other business performance MIS.
What will you do day to day?
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand business transactions and ensure they are processed and accounted for in appropriate categories accurately
- Ensure appropriate accounting & Reporting of expenses
- Prepares monthly summary of actuals posted against Operating Plan
- Prepares variance analysis on monthly actuals results versus forecasts
- Identifies relevant transactions and takes these into account for management reporting and forecasting
- Clarifies with other cross-functional teams in Finance (Business Process Teams, Legal Entity Controllers, and others) any material transaction or book adjustments made on Opex/Capex.
Planning & Forecasting
- Obtains and discusses budget assumptions with Business Unit (Finance, Comp/Ben and function units)
- Prepares and facilitates the annual budgeting and monthly forecast process with the BU and other relevant functions
- Prepares YTG forecast based on latest Marketing plan and business assumptions
- Ensures adherence to the Approval matrix as set forth by company policies and guidelines and/or other regulations or legislation
- Perform Reporting and prepare dashboards on performance
Financial & Management Reporting
- Supports and facilitates discussion of annual budget and monthly rolling estimates
- Explain Marketing & Operating Expense variances versus prior year, budget plan and prior forecast
- Evaluates and communicates impact of changes in assumption(s) to BU Finance
- Provides risk and opportunity analysis for the current forecast
- Prepares and publishes Expense reports to relevant parties
- Answers to ad hoc queries, working autonomously as an SME for operating expense planning and reporting matters
- Preparation of Statutory & Regulatory reporting’s
- Coach and assist in development of new team members
- Ensure compliance with the company policy on confidentiality
- Demonstrable client / stakeholder management and project management skills
- Managing and driving innovation and transformation projects along with change management with internal and external stakeholders.
What we are looking for?
- Qualified CA / Master / Degree in Finance
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis with good knowledge of leading annual business planning, Budgeting and Forecasting and operating expense planning.
- Effectiveness in building & managing database
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office preferably with extensive database modelling experience and advanced working knowledge of MS Excel
- Good Working knowledge of tools like Tally ERP & others
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good accounting concepts
- Good interpersonal skills
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!