Opening For Manager – Accounts & Finance
Career Level Others
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Finalization of Accounts for group companies.
- Responsible for all Audits: Tax audit, Statutory audit and ROC returns
- Authorization and checking of CD/DN, Royalty, foreign payment and other income.
- Being a point of contact for all bank related work i.e. OD, company loans
- Checking salary with respect to PF, ESIC & MLWF.
- Carrying out the work of foreign remittance.
- Budgeting of company’s balance sheet.
- Review, authorize & reconciliation prepared by accounts executive and closing reconciliation.
- Review & authorize Taxation and compliance working.
- Working on reports: Provisional balance sheet, Expense, vendor aging, Cash flow, fund flow, Profitability.
- Costing and budgeting,
- Any other work as assigned by HOD.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate must have sound knowledge of accounting, audit and taxation.
Ready to join immediately
Job Location: Mumbai, Vidyavihar West
Please share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with currant CTC and expected salary details.
OR Contact HR@9167996028