Opportunity For Deputy Manager – Accounts Payable
Career Level Others
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
We are hiring for Deputy Manager – Accounts Payable for our organisation and mentioned below is the JD and required details :
Qualifications : B.Com /M.Com / CA (Semi Qualified), ICWA
Essential (must have)
- 5+ Years experience into Accounts Payable
- Sound knowledge of Accounts Payable
- Knowledge of TDS & GST in relation to Accounts Payable
- Vendor payment including payments of Rent & Utilities
- Vendor reconciliation , Bank Reconciliation, GRN reconciliation
- Month / Quarter/ Year close.
- Sound experience in Navision & MS excels.
- Team handling experience.
Preferred Industry (ies) : Preferable from any large Retail or Food & beverage Industry
Desirable ( additional may have)
- Good presentation skills in PPT
- GL Accounting related to month end preparation of schedules
Main Responsibilities to be handled
- Reviewing day-to-day accounting activities, Vendor account reconciliations & ledger scrutiny.
- Ensuring that AP invoices are booked timely with accuracy.
- Ensuring the reconciliations of GRN Vs Purchase invoice booking (3 way match)
- Ensuring proper accounting of Petty cash expense & timely disbursement of petty cash.
- Ensuring tracking of all utilities bills & timely payments
- Preparation and AP Ageing & follow-up for open vendor advances
- Handling Capitalization & Fixed Assets register
- Ensuring TDS & GST compliance while booking vendor invoices
- Handling month end closing activities.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly dash board on SLA of the activities performed during the period
- Handling audit queries & review meeting with Management (Internal / External)
Interested Candidates can mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org