- @Tata AIA Life posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹200,000.00 - ₹350,000.00
- View(s) 4
Department : Operations – POS
Level / Band : Executive
CTC : 2 to 3.5 lacs
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree / Bachelor’s degree
Experience : 3-5 years / 5 years
Reports to Direct : Manager / Sr. Manager – POS
Matrix : Not Applicable
Supervises : Not Applicable
Geographic Area Covered : National
Stakeholders Internal : F&A, Customer Service, IT, Field Operations
External : Vendors / Call Centre
Key Result Areas
Delivery Excellence Company Initiated Payout:
- Timely processing of company initiated payouts.
- Ensure achievement of agreed internal and regulatory TAT for Company Initiated payouts.
- Periodic review of disbursement and vendor accounts and ensure timely closure of all pending items.
- Ensure response to the GRC / Contact Center support team within agreed SLA
- Ensure that customer complaints are resolved in time, necessary process/systems solutions are put in place to avoid future complaints.
- Provide various ad-hoc data/MIS/report to internal stakeholder.
Regulatory and SOP adherence:
- Co-ordinate with finance department to ensure accurate and timely reporting for Public disclosure reports for Company Initiated Payouts.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered in all transactions.
- Timely response to internal and external audit queries and data requirements.
- Ensure that all actionable arising out of audits conducted by GIA, Compliance and Risk teams are completed within agreed timelines.
Skills Required Technical
- Ability to manage large data sets in MS Excel
- Ability to conduct detailed daily reconciliation to ensure that there are no errors or delays in processing payouts
- Good understanding of POS transactions.