- @Puratos posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 4
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €1,85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based at Ranjangaon at Pune, India location, in order to strengthen our Sales team we are currently seeking an:
Executive – Quality
Reporting directly to the Manager – Quality, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible to maintain and develop sales within the artisan segment for a specific territory, in line with company sales policy. Develop introductions of new products and concepts to existing and new customers/accounts in order to grow the business.
- Conduct microbiological analysis for finished goods, raw materials and packaging materials.
- Training to QA & Production team on Quality & Food safety
- Ensure timely release of all Raw material , Packing material & Finished product
- Ensure routines of production line for on line and upkeep the line as per standard.
- Assist in developing & implementing of Quality & Food safety related systems
- Ensuring compliance to all defined Quality related systems & food safety regulations
- Ensure compliance to all EHS related systems which has been defined
- To Co-ordinate QA related activities in the absence of Quality Assurance Manager
- Well versed with Food quality and regulatory standards and requirements
- Good knowledge of GMP, GHP, HACCP, FSSC22000 and related concepts
- Essential –
B Sc Microbiology
Minimum 4 Years of relevant work experience as quality executive cum microbiologist in food industry
- Desirable –
Experience in set up of microbiology lab