- @Institutional Shareholder Services posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 06/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
- Overview: Seeking a motivated professional to handle the collection and payment functions of our SCAS contingency business as well as General Ledger (GL) function. This position will work closely with the Finance and SCAS business teams to ensure proper recording of activity in our system.
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee lockbox activity in the SCAS bank accounts for claims received from administrators.
- Prepare daily cash receipts report related to SCAS business.
- Reconcile the checks received against the detail listing of checks expected to be received and work with the business group to determine differences.
- Initiate the payment process in our AP system once notification is received from the business group.
- Create Wires, Checks and ACH set up and process once approved by Finance team.
- Prepares Monthly and Weekly reports which shows status and activities for the period.
- Prepare fund transfer related to SCAS business revenue earned
- Prepares bank reconciliation and other Balance sheet reconciliation as needed
- Other general responsibilities and special projects as required.
- BS Accountancy degree is with at least 3 to 5 years professional work experience
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With experience in Accounts Payable processing to Disbursement
- With experience in General Ledger (bank reconciliation, balance sheet schedule preparation)
- Preferably exposed to a wider scope of work, not only limited to Accounts Payable and General Ledger
- Fluent in English with exceptional MS Excel skills
- Detail oriented, analytical and hard working
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Work schedule from 8:30 AM to 5:30PM, flexible during month-end periods