Senior Accounts Officer
- @Sand Martin consultants posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 13/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
- Accurately maintaining monthly USA/UK /International invoicing and data entry in Tally.
- Sales Accounting, Accounts receivables.
- Ensure timely and correct sending/ uploading of the invoices in the customer Portal/AP Team.
- Validate the Purchase Order (PO) requests from to bill the order.
- AR follow up for the Sales Division and Identify causes for nonpayment and then take corrective action.
- Prepare monthly Revenue Reconciliation.
- Communicating and co-coordinating with customers via Emails and call) to recover the payments based on debtors ageing analysis.
- MIS & Reporting related to work area.
- Entry of all vouchers relating to Cash, Bank, Journal, Sales, etc.; Realizations, etc. in Tally with full details on daily basis.
- Prepare Sales Tax Return and filing of sales tax forms and various VAT/ CST forms deposited to department, deposited bank challan of UP VAT.
Perks and Benefits
- Employee friendly Corporate Work culture
- Flexible working hours
- 5 days + Alternative Saturday working
- Best in class infrastructure
- Balance between work and personal life
- Excellent Salary structure
- Medical & Life Insurance
Accountant / Accounts Executive
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Analytics / KPO / Research
Finance & Accounting
Accounting & Taxation
Full Time, Permanent
Sales Tax Return
Income Tax Return
B.Com in Any Specialization
Sand Martin Consultants Pvt. Ltd.