Senior Executive, Accounts Payable
- @Indospirit posted 1 week ago
- Posted : 14/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
About the role
As a Senior Executive Accounts Payable, you will be responsible for providing support to the finance department by performing daily accounting tasks. You should be well versed with accounting principles and should be able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
What you will do day-to-day?
- Processing of the PO/Non PO based invoices for INDOSPIRIT Group within the set timelines.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures and obtain proper information and /or data regarding invoice payment
- Processing of employee travel & expense claims in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Processing of Capex Invoices and Maintaining Fixed asset register.
- Initializing the payment run for vendors & employee pay-outs as per the credit and payment policy of the company.
- Ensuring accuracy with respect to posting of expense to general ledger & accurate cost centre
- Ensuring compliance with respect to accuracy in deduction of withholding tax of vendors
- Monthly vendor reconciliation
- Maintaining historical records & documentation of the processed invoices
- Keeping track of all payments & expenditures
- To generate & circulate timely AP MIS in standardized format
- Assisting with audit support as necessary and assisting in streamlining the accounts payble process.
- Taking care of Month end provisioning and allied MIS support.
What are we looking for?
- Education: B.Com, M.Com, MBA Finance
- Attention to details
- Problem-solving skills and process mapping
- Experience: 2 – 5 years in Accounts Payable role
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to prioritize workload in a complex accounting environment
- Ability to work independently, yet an excellent team player
- Proficient in Tally & MS office
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!