Senior Executive, Accounts Receivable
- @Indospirit posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 13/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
About the Role
As a Senior Executive, Accounts Receivable in the team, you will be responsible for managing the day to day accounts and finance tasks to ensure proper book keeping, reconciliation, duty deposits & utilization and vendor management. .
What you will do day to day?
- Ensure proper and accurate book keeping for the sales unit.
- Booking and processing of sales invoices, expenses and claims in timely basis
- Ensure timely bank reconciliation & vendor accounts and management.
- Keep track of the daily duty deposit, challans generation ad utilizations.
- Ensure periodic physical as per the alignment with the management policies.
- Assist supply chain and sales team on day to day activities.
- Maintain trackers of expenses and payouts.
- Assist management with timely information for decision making.
What are we looking for?
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting? Finance? Equivalent field.
- Experience: 2-5 years of book keeping/MIS/ other relevant experience in sales unit/ head office.
- High proficiency with Tally ERP & excel.
- Proactive and multitasker individual with good communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, diverse and intense environment
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!