Senior Executive- F&A
- @Nextra Teleservices posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 01/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
Job Location :Delhi/NCR
Position : Senior Executive/AM
Experience : 3-4 Yrs of Relevant Exp.
1. MBA in Finance from Reputed Institute.
2. Knowledge of Tally ERP 9.0
- Maintaining day-to-day cash inflows and outflows.
- Maintaining controlling the expenses of the company.
- Reviewing, compiling and financial information.
- Reporting the daily, weekly and monthly fund statements.
- Interacting with internal and external auditors in completing the audits.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation on daily basis.
- Preparation of debtor’s statements on weekly basis.
- Day to day Accounting transaction in Tally-9 software.
- Preparation of Debtors and Creditors reconciliation.
- Follow up for collection from other branches.
- Payment of all Vendors and official Expenses.
- Managing the account budget and invoice with the client.
- Monitoring daily transactions and maintenance of books of accounts.
- Preparing required statements of banks and financial Institutions.
- Interoffice reconciliation.
Good to Have
The incumbent should display following traits:
1. Strong knowledge in Tally ERP-9, SAP FI Module 6.0.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication.
3. Good in prioritizing tasks and delegate effectively.
4. Ability to work independently without supervision.
5. Excellent computer literacy.
6. Well versed with all the accounting concepts.