Senior Executive – POS
- @Tata AIA Life posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
A Position Overview
Sr. Executive POS (Company Initiated payouts)
Operations – POS
Level / Band
B Organizational Relationships
Reports to Direct
Manager / Sr. Manager – POS
C Job Dimensions
Geographic Area Covered
F&A, Customer Service, IT, Field Operations
Vendors / Call Centre
D Key Result Areas
Delivery Excellence Company Initiated Payout:
- Candidate should be familiar with various Payouts processes of Maturity, Survival Benefit, Annuity, Surrender, Part Surrender, Freelook, etc.
- Responsible for end to end processing including managing rejections, communications, escalations.
- Ensure response to the GRC / Contact Center support team within agreed SLA. Responsible for managing various SLA for the assigned Activities.
- Liaise with Finance for timely payouts, Stop payments, fresh cheque issuance and final confirmations.
- Prepare payout vouchers on details received from Finance and update POS system / tracker
- Should have an eye for detail wherein he/she should be capable of highlighting process changes, process gaps and system developments which would improve the overall customer experience.
- Undertake quality check for document requirements and follow up with customers for pending requirements.
- Outcalling the policyholders to ensure correctness of bank details submitted and thereby validate the policyholder.
- Periodic review of disbursement and vendor accounts and ensure timely closure of all pending items.
- Provide various ad-hoc data/MIS/report to internal stakeholder.
- Participate in risk mitigation plans, contingency planning, business continuity programs by executing and reporting within defined timelines. Highlight and recommend process gaps, flaws and process changes.
Regulatory and SOP adherence:
- Timely processing of company initiated payouts.
- Ensure achievement of agreed internal and regulatory TAT for Company Initiated payouts.
- Co-ordinate with finance department to ensure accurate and timely reporting for Public disclosure reports for Company Initiated Payouts.
- Ensure that all regulatory requirements are adhered in all transactions.
- Timely response to internal and external audit queries and data requirements.
- Ensure that all actionable arising out of audits conducted by GIA, Compliance and Risk teams are completed within agreed timelines.
E Skills Required
- Ability to manage large data sets in MS Excel
- Ability to conduct detailed daily reconciliation to ensure that there are no errors or delays in processing payouts
- Good understanding of POS transactions.
- Working knowledge of Life Asia / OLAS
Behavioral (Refer Appendix for details)
Creative thinking skills
Relationship Building skills
Decision making skills