Senior Executive, Treasury
- @Indospirit posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 01/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 8
About the Role
As a Treasury executive in the team, you will be responsible for providing support to the finance department by performing daily visibility on the availability of the funds across multiple bank accounts, Funds inflow/outflow planned for the day, book keeping for banking transactions & general accounting tasks. You should be well versed with accounting principles and should be able to work comfortably & accuracy with numbers and attention to detail.
What you will do day to day?
- Daily Reporting of Legal Entity Bank Balances across multiple bank Account for the Indospirit Group
- Circulation of Status of Uncleared Banking Cheques
- Online banking remittance of domestic & Forex transaction including BG, LC etc
- Managing Vendor Payments, Salary payouts & Statutory payments (TDS TCS PF ESI Excise/Custom Duty)
- Handling Intercompany Settlements for payments/advances across the group of companies
- Keeping track of daily Cash inflows & cash outflows
- Daily Bank Reconciliation
- Ensuring accuracy with respect to posting of bank transactions in ERP (Payments Journal, Interest paid, Bank charges etc)
- Managing Relationship with different banking personal & Business stakeholders
- To generate & circulate timely Banking MIS in standardized format
- Support for annual Statutory Audit, Bank Stock Audit requirement – Bank borrowing, loans & advances, other income & associated Balance sheet schedules.
What are we looking for?
- Education: Graduation preferably in Finance or appropriate professional qualification (CA Inter)
- Experience: 4-5 years in Treasury role
- Well versed with online bank remittances of domestic/forex transactions including BG, LC etc
- Well versed with online procurement related payment procedures
- Hands on experience in Forex payments & its settlements as per RBI guidelines
- Experience in all statutory Payments- TDS TCS PF ESI Excise Duty Custom Duty Etc
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication
- Ability to prioritize work load in a complex accounting environment
- Ability to work independently, yet excellent team player
- Proficient in Tally & MS office
About the Company
Technically, alcohol is a solution. So are we!
Indospirit Group is one of the leading Manufacturers, Importers, Distributors and Retailers of alcoholic beverages and a rapidly expanding hospitality chain. What started as a distribution enterprise in 2007, is now a large business house with an annual revenue of over ₹700 crores, 1000+ employees and a significant presence across 20 locations PAN India.
The Group recently ventured into manufacturing in-house brands of alcoholic beverages. Our brands, Bro code – a crafted brut, Enso – the first Japanese whisky bottled in India, God’s Own – the French brandy, Bro Seltzer – a crisp, sparkling alcoholic beverage, are making people happy & high across India.
We are a valued & preferred distribution partner for global brands of the industry including Chivas Regal, Absolut, Beluga, Corona, Hoegaarden, Glenfiddich, Laphroaig, Budweiser, Bira, Sula to name a few. In the last decade, we have consolidated our business association with them in multiple territories, a measure of the strong trust they place in Indospirit. So, if you are drinking an alcoholic drink in India, there is a big chance that it was supplied by Indospirit!
Expanding our footprint in the alco-bev value chain is a natural outcome of excellence & deep insight into the consumer psyche. Indospirit’s rapidly growing chain of 20 quick service pocket friendly super bars – Barshala – is Delhi’s largest restro-bar chain and will soon have a presence in other Indian cities.
If you are looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills – Indospirit is the place to be!