Sr. Executive – Costing & Accounts
- @DC Consultants posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 30/12/2021 -Accepting applications
- Salary: ₹500,000.00
- View(s) 8
We have an urgent opening for the position of Sr. Executive – Costing & Accounts for a leading producer of Specialty chemicals for Ambarnath location.
- Reporting to the CFO and directors and you will be located at Ambarnath,
- periodic visit required at Head Office at Nariman Point for Reporting purpose.
- MIS reporting w.r.t. Costing & budgeting
- Managing direct/ indirect taxes, GST compliances & other Commercial Operations
An Ideal Candidate
- B.Com/Inter CA/ICWA with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience of a minimum of 3 years of Product Costing in Chemical manufacturing organization.
- Create & maintain BOM for the various Finished products.
- Should have experience in GST/ Direct Taxes and commercial compliances
- Overall inventory control & valuation in Tally
- Well versed with tally accounting package and advanced excel/word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Should have good interpersonal relationship skills and be able to work in coordination with other departmental functionaries
If you are interested for the same profile kindly REPLY this mail with your latest CV, your CTC and the joining period for the same at the earliest.
Key Skills :
- Indirect Taxation
- Direct Taxation
- Costing And Budgeting
- Commerical Operation
- Mis Reporting
Company is a leading producer of specialty – with a focus on sodium and potassium alkoxides. Company specializes in innovation and product development and its R&D facility is certified by the Government of India. Company supplies its products to pharmaceutical, agrochemical and coating industries from a newly constructed modern plant. All alkoxide products are available in customized concentrations, solvents and packings.