- @IT Catalyst Software posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 11/01/2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 5
Involves customizing Tally and also understanding requirement and designing specific solutions. Candidates with experience on development in Tally definition language can apply.
- Complete ownership for delivery of any major and technically challenging assignment, primarily as an individual contributor, right from designing, running with the product backlog, defining technical requirements, delivery, and handover to operations.
- Broad understanding of the whole architecture and high-level design across modules/components, including ability to troubleshoot and fix across layers/modules/components.
- Contribution to problem definition, high-level design, and execution planning of entire applications/services.
- Mentoring and work coordination of junior colleagues, including code reviews, task planning, etc.
- Continuous alignment with the project objectives and goals.
- Setting clear work objective and expectations.
- Participation in improving function excellence by recommending changes in policies and procedures, to drive efficiency and effectiveness of teams.
- Continuous learning to gain any domain knowledge required for the technical area / feature.
- Experience in analyzing and solving problems with creative or applied solutions.
- Should have experience of designing challenging technical problems – ideally, proven experience in designing scalable, secure, and robust cloud-based platforms.
- Must have owned or contributed to large enough sized projects/product/product areas.
- Very good analytical skills, good design skills, and a data-driven approach to design making.
- Strong computer science fundamentals – Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms, Database, Object Oriented Programming, OS Concepts, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing & UML.
- Ability to think independently, communicate ideas effectively across stakeholders.
- Good understanding of a broad spectrum of technology trends and understanding of their impact on the organization.
- Good communication / articulation / presentation skills.
- Proven expertise in the agile development process and very good working knowledge of continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD) processes.
- Good at mentoring, good interpersonal skills.