Tally Software support
- @IT Catalyst Software posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 11/01/2022 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
Involves providing support and implementation services to Customers, candidates with Tally support experience are invited to apply.
- Provides inbound phone, web or email support to resolve client inquiries and problems effectively and efficiently.
- Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
- Documents, track, and/or update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
- May assist with writing estimates for software modification specifications and documentation of support processes.
- Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software performs as required.
- May provide training to client end-users (typically via webinar).
- Creates or enhances documentation throughout the support process.
- Contributes to company knowledge library and/or Tyler Community.
- May participate in User Group meetings and activities.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tally products.
- A minimum of 12 months previous experience required in an Associate Software Support Specialist position, or in a position which demonstrates systems knowledge and experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service aptitude required.
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.