- @Ants Consulting & Services posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 30/08/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
Candidate should have a Degree in Bcom, 3 years & above as an Accountant and 2 years in teaching experience. Should be a Tally Trainer certified.
2 years and above industry & experienced in teaching
- Part-time as per time allocation (2 hrsto 4 Hrs). Planning and schdeuling of classes.
- Overall all skill development of each enrolled student. Train them specifically through classes and assignments.
- Evaluate and assess students.
- Prepare them to certify industry sectors
- Organise visits and interaction with industry, bring in guest lecturers and Industry specialists.
- Build linkages with related industry for internship and placements
- Demo classes for prospective students
- Create portfolio of every student