Trust Accountant AVP
- @Credit Suisse posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 06/10/2021 -Accepting applications
- View(s) 3
- Independent book keeping of all transactions and preparation of financial documents and minutes of an individual portfolio of companies.
- Supervising and reporting of cash positions and bank transactions
- Daily interaction and correspondence with business partners and associates of other jurisdictions
- Knowledge of securities market and corporate actions and accounting of various asset classes
- Portfolio performance reviews, asset recording and other regulatory tasks
- All the above tasks to be done with high accuracy and within deadlines
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
- Graduate with accounting and book keeping primarily
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient MS Office – esp. MS Excel
- Prior accounting experience of up to 5-7 years
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and thrive under pressure
- Knowledge of trust and fiduciary environment will be an added advantage
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.