Urgent Opening For Accounts Payable(Accountant)
Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year2+ Years3+ Years
Greetings from Talent+!!!!
This is with reference to the very good opportunity we have for the position of ” Accountant ” with MNC who is looking for this profile on a VERY URGENT basis.
Please find details of the profile, go through it, and confirm your suitability ASAP. Kindly revert by mail to email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1+ years of experience in Accounts Payable.
- Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to changing priorities and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Capable accountant committed to keep records accurate, ensuring on time deliverables
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Accounts Payable Processes and management of documentation of the same.
- Performing invoice verification, invoice processing and posting.
- Perform monthly intercompany reconciliation (Reconciliation for companies who follow netting system).
- Perform vendor reconciliation
- Handling vendor payments and employee reimbursement.
- (Domestic and international payment, SEPA payment, Direct debit/ Employee travelling and Day to day expense while on business trips).
- Perform successfully reverse transition to client.
- Exceptionally knowledgeable in invoice processing procedures and programs (PO/Non-PO and goods and services type invoices).
- Preparation of reports for monthly closing activity (Open invoices status report, VMD tickets, payment for invoices due but not yet paid).
- Send invoices to appropriate recipients (client side) for approval and inform them about payments due.
- Perform regular account reconciliation for high volume vendor and vendors in dispute.
- Recorded Sales and Purchases transactions (Recording all cash or credit sales and Purchase entries).
- Monitoring prepayment entries (Prepayment to critical supplier and its recording in books).
- Handling and recording petty cash account.
- Preparing daily cash position and check return items.
- Reconciled bank account for general expense checks.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare/Review forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- University Graduate or Post Graduate
- At least 1 to 2 years post qualification work experience with a mid-size advisory or professional firm or a large multinational company
- Expertise in Tally
- Fluent in the usage of software
- Good communication skills in English, verbal and written, and knowledge of the local language
- Can do attitude and willingness to develop into areas, as required by the company
- Male candidates will be preferred.
- Knowledge in respect of accounting, auditing, direct and indirect taxation, company law, compliance.
Perks and Benefits
Best in the industry