Urgent Opening For position of Accountant ( Male )
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduateMaster’s Degree
Greetings from Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training !
Job Title : Accountant
Job Location : Mumbai Andheri West
Education : B.Com
Experience : 2 Year to 5 Year experience in accounting.
Interview Mode : F2F+ SKYPE
Contact Person : Prinkal
Role and Responsibilities :
- Responsible for maintaining and updating ERP Entries.
- Preparation of Cash Flow & Handling Cash extensively and doing Cash, Bank, Debtor & petty cash reconciliation for every month.
- Preparing various MIS reports.
- Conducting Ledger scrutiny on a periodical basis.
- Dealing with Internal Auditors during audit of Centre Accounts.
- Maintaining in a systematic, chronological manner and controlling the entire fixed assets of the Branch & its Info Centers.
- Handling the entire gamut of individual students Fee account.
- Responsible for the processing of Invoices of bills payment to Vendor.
- Hand total base of approximate. 200-400 students’ data in terms of students fee collection account.
- Collection of receipts from students, payment to vendors and cash expenses at the Branch and daily updation of Entries in Tally ERP package accounting software.
- Preparation of P-Tax Returns, E-TDS Returns, & TDS certificates issuance.
- Adopting Cost Control measures and sees that are adhered.
- Closely Monitoring Outstanding Fee details on daily basis.
- Getting Quotations from various suppliers and sending to HO for approval.
- Work with close proximity with various Govt. depts. for timely deposits
- Tax & ESIC Chelan /Return and doing Sales Tax work (like issuance of Way Bill from Sales Tax authorities).
- Getting Quotations from various suppliers for purchase of fixed assets and sending to HO for approval.
- Liaison with various banks for Educational Loans for the students.
- Other Administration related issues of the Branch & Info Branch.
- Maintenance of various items of Stock
Others Details :
Shift : 9:30 to 6:30 & Six Days Working
Salary CTC Bar : 25000 to 30000