Vacancy for Account Manager
Career Level Manager
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications Post Graduate
- Continuous support to businesses and operations regarding Ind AS requirements and compliances. Project revenue recognition accounting etc.
- Quarterly audit of Companys subsidiaries, including dealing with auditors and subsidiaries’ representatives. Taking care of GAAP adjustments for consolidated Ind AS financials of KEC.
- Preparing complete set of Ind AS financials (including accounting policies, notes, schedules, disclosures, cash flow etc) of the subsidiary on annual basis. Dealing with subsidiary auditors and getting the Ind AS financials audited for KEC consolidation purpose.
- Periodically review of financials of various businesses and taking corrective actions.
- Implementation of new standards, amendments and guidelines introduced from time to time. Evaluating the impact of these amendments on the Company and implementing the same across all the operations, subsidiaries, joint operations, branches.
- Providing support to team on monthly basis for MIS related activities, quarterly limited reviews and annual audits, for publishing SEBI results including notes.
- Preparation of various annual disclosures required by Ind AS, accounting policy, cash flow statement, Statement of changes in equity including OCI.Roles and Responsibilities