Vacancy for Accountant
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience Less Than 1 Year2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
- Handle all Books of Accounts on Tally/ ERP software and coordination with the auditors to close the statutory audit
- Experience in Taxation like GST , TDS & IT
- Preparation and review of GST and TDS after reconciliation of books
- Prepare and submit monthly returns for EPF/ESIC for all the team
- Responsible for payroll processing
- Preparation of monthly MIS including management PL, expense analysis, cashflow – actual vs budget, sales cuts, etc.
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors and banks
- Timely closure of Weekly/Monthly/Annual accounts
- Responsible for checking of Petty cash book, bank transactions
- Any other Company’s accounts/ Finance related activities
- Ensure all the relevant compliances for executions of MOUs
- On time and accurate Cash Flow Statement monitoring, P&L, Balance Sheet and statutory financial reports preparation and review.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office;
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Coordination’s With CA’s And Providing Documents For Proper And Timely Filing Of Returns
FINANCIAL REPORTING & ANALYSIS and REGULATORY COMPLIANCES:
– To ensure timely closure of all accounting processes.
– To ensure all monthly and annual Financial Reports are prepared accurately and on time.
– To ensure monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of consolidated financial statements
– To ensure all financial reporting is done accurately
– To ensure all financial reports are audited satisfactorily and on time.
– To ensure compliance with companies Act
Interested candidates may share their resume at email@example.com
Vacancy for Accounts Executive Full time