Vacancy For Accountant/ Sr. Accountant- US Sales Tax- Immediate Joiner
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications Under Graduate
FinAcct Technologies is an ITEs company providing high quality flexible accounting solutions ranging for day to day accounting to complex financial reporting and analytics to its Domestic and International clients. FinAcct is founded by dynamic Finance leaders with industry experience of setting up and leading large Global Shared Service functions.
We are looking for talented and enterprising candidates who have strong accounting acumen and willingness to learn the unknown and grow with the organization.
Shift timing: 5:30 PM to 2:30 AM
Location: Hitech City,Hyderabad
Work from office
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare US state tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Manage and maintain the companys tax database.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state and local authorities.
- Offer support and guidance during audits.
- Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
- Prepare accurately quarterly and annual tax reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a multi-client dynamic environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in U.S. multistate sales and use tax.
- Bachelors degree required (in accounting, finance, management or a related field)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and great teamwork attitude
- Ability to work with multiple team-members on various clients simultaneously, and also pitch in as an individual contributor, when needed