Vacancy for Accounts and Admin head
Career Level ExecutiveOthers
Experience 6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Head the team, handle the entire spectrum of day to day financial and accounting operations.
- Ability to Forecast, Budget, Plan and effectively control the numbers.
- Ability to work on Project reports for expansion or diversification, whenever necessary.
- Overseeing the process, monitoring and approval of all Payables and Receivables.
- Design and develop a fool proof Costing and Control systems with emphasis on Process and standard costing.
- Setting up of Internal Financial Controls for the company and ensuring the compliance for same.
- Provide MIS at regular intervals to the management and give constructive inputs with regard to the performance of the company.
- Ensure timely completion with respect to statutory items like Monthly/Quarterly/Annual. Closure of the books, Statutory and Tax Audit, Tax Returns, GST returns, Annual returns, Cost Audit, etc. This includes effective coordination with the Statutory and Tax auditors, Income tax consultants, Company Secretary, Legal counsel, Labour law consultants, wherever necessary.
- Effective coordination with all the departments of the company with respect to the smooth functioning of the company.
Desired Candidate Profile
We are hiring for Head Accounts. Head the accounts team and look after daily accounts and financial matters of the company. Have a preference for conversing & dealing with diverse industry experienced candidates.
Perks and Benefits
As per industry norms
Vacancy for Chief Accountant Full time