Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Environ Speciality is a leading distributor of Specialty Chemicals in India since 1995. We have an opening for an Accounts Executive to provide support to the finance department by managing daily accounting tasks.
Job Responsibilities: –
- Working in area of Accounts & Finance for day-to-day accounting functions.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement on daily & monthly basis by using Tally ERP 9.
- Posting of accounting entries Journals, Petty Cash, Expenses, Staff Travel Reimbursements, Receipts & Payments, etc by using Tally.ERP 9.
- Handling Bank Book and preparation of Cheques / RTGS Forms for suppliers / vendor’s payments & statutory payments.
- Ensuring that expenses are booked in proper ledger heads, ensure TDS deduction as per sections, ensure GST compliances on expenses, tax on RCM, advance receipts, unregistered dealers, etc.
- Scrutiny of Sundry Creditors for Expenses & Local Purchases and preparing outstanding list on weekly & monthly basis, required for fund flow planning.
- Arranging ledger confirmation from vendors & doing reconciliation with our books as & when required & yearly for audit purpose.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, profit & loss statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
- Assist seniors in the preparation of monthly / yearly closings, assist with other accounting projects, internal audits, statutory audits, etc.
- Knowledge of Tally.ERP 9 with GST.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, etc).
- Pivot Table, V Look Up, H Look Up, Excel Formulas, etc.
- Knowledge of accounting practices and principles.
- Skill in maintaining proper accounting records (files).
- Excellence in both verbal as well as written communication.
- EWe are looking for an ambitious Accounts Executive to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.