Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of MIS as per the requirement of the management.
- Accounts Receivable & Payable, TDS working & quarterly returns, Advance tax & E-payment, GST working, Bills checking & booking, Documentation & Filing, Month/Quarter/Year End closing, Individual Accounting, MIS Reports, Reconciliations, Banking accountant with working knowledge of balance sheet preparation, finalization of accounts, taxation, auditing.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Accounting knowledge pertaining to entries/JVs in books of Accounts Experience on hands on working in Tally preferable Any other audit and accounting functions.
- The primary purpose of this role is to oversee day-to-day accounting payable operations of the company, maintain daily accounts and Petty cash for day to day requirement and assist the Accounts Manager in accounting activities.
- The incumbent will be responsible for day to day accounting, Tally ERP, Bank Reconciliation, Debtors/ Creditors Ledgers, Vendor Payment, GST and TDS Returns, LC , Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Statutory Audits.
- Checking all accounts vouchers like purchase, sales, cash, and bank voucher in accounts books as per B/S.
- Handle day-to-day accounting work like payments, passing journal entries, generating accounting reports.
- To maintain the petty cash register, filing of the Accounts Department, maintain record of the expenses incurred and issue vouchers for the same, and handle banking work RTGS, NEFT, Cheque preparation, Deposit slip and other banking forms.
- To prepare independently TDS, GST, Advance Tax, Income tax working & filing of Returns etc
- Reconciliation of various bank accounts and undertaking suitable action, Reconciliation of inter-company sales, stock, and services invoices.
- To Assist in finalization of accounts, Maintain day to day records of payments, receipts, vouchers, petty cash records, stock registers including entry for inwards & outwards entry of materials Candidate should have had experience with Tally Entries and GST. Candidate should be willing to learn and adapt to changing situations.
- Responsible for accounts Payable and accounts Receivable ensuring analysis for outstanding balances of creditors before release of payment.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate having experience in HR field will be added advantage.