Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
Manager Accounts SAP BPC opening with VINMAR MUMBAI
Email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for global consolidation, reporting & Analysis along with CNR Manager.
- Responsible for about 30 holding entities
- Supports business analysis to improve financial reporting and forecasting, streamline processes.
- Supports preparation of accurate financial reports in timely manner, including financial statements, comment letters and other metrics, KPI and dashboards.
- Supports working with Internal audit and other CFO department to develop a robust internal control.
- Liaison for financial and operational audits, including internal audit compliance, testing and work-flow analysis.
- Assists Finance team including Corporate Controller, CFO, and another department within CFO team as required.
- Assists SAP system implementation, as required.
- Audit functions; – Supports coordination and preparation of operations for audits; federal, state and maintains successful internal and external audits – Implements and educates on new programs Conducts applicable audits.
- Responsible for publishing closing calendar and updated reporting templates.
- Responsible for intercompany accounting and reconciliations.
- Responsible for GL master creation and chart of account maintenance in SAP and BPC.
- Supports treasury with cash balance report, forex gain/loss reports.
- Support credit team with uploading AR statistical data onto BPC through input template.
- Assist CNR Manager with global trial balance validation.
- Support SAP consultant with administrative work in BPC.
- Responsible for balance sheet reconciliations for holding entities in blackline software.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or equivalent, CPA, CA or CMA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate and operational accounting environment
- Sound understanding of operations/ accounting, consolidations, and translations.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft applications – specifically excel.
- Experience with SAP, BPC, BI/BW
- Progressive leadership experience
- Drive for results, demonstrated analytical skills.
- Ability to instruct and mentor other team members.
- Ability to work with customers and colleagues in different regions of the world / different cultures.
- Accounting Team
- External: Mostly auditors, service providers
- Accountability & Dependability
- Decision Making & Judgement
- Ethics/ Acts with Integrity
- Financial Acumen
- Team Player
Desired Candidate Profile
ARYAN TECH SOLUTIONS