Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 2+ Years3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to End accounting work (Core Accounting) – will work on all aspects of accounting starting from entry of transactions till preparation of financials and presenting the financials to the client.
- Accounts Payable Management directly in books of accounts
- Accounts Receivable Management, invoicing in books, or posting revenue entries from point of sale to books.
- Working Knowledge in GST, TDS Compliances
- General Ledger Management, posting accruals and deferrals, performing bank and credit card reconciliations. Creating and maintaining fixed asset schedules, revenue schedules, etc.,
- Create Purchase orders with details working with the buyer
- Create Purchase orders to reflect orders of materials, goods and services made by management
- Keep track of all inventory in stores
Desired Candidate Profile
- The prospective candidate should possess knowledge in Finance & Accounts, General Ledger Accounting, Record to Report, and Financial Statements.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in accounting packages like Tally or similar accounting package is a must. Tally ERP 9 is preferred
- Knowledge of MS applications like Excel / Word and G Suite (Google Docs and Google Sheets) would be an added advantage.
- Need to have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills and need to think like a business owner.
- Immediate joiners preferred.