Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 3+ Years4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years
Qualifications GraduatePost Graduate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Account Receivables, payables, Daily Petty cash maintenance.
- Bank Reconciliations, Coordination with Banks, Auditors, Corporate Secretaries on transactions, registrations and renewals of the certifications.
- Filling the returns of the GST, IT, TDS and generating statutory forms.
- Raising the invoices to the clients for the completed projects and follow up with the assigned clients for the payments.
- Analysis of the operational cost on basis of projects, manpower and other expenses and providing the reports weekly, monthly and on demand.
- Projecting the financial status of the iGene to the management for better forecasting.
- Updating in the tally, maintain the vouchers, records and required docs.
- Experience: 3+ Years of experience in Accounts.
- Education: B.Com / M.Com / CA / ICWA or Any relevant education with UG.
- Good communication & presentation skills.
- Should be Passionate, thrive to handle the challenges and flexible
- Ability to generate & present the various reports.
Interested and suitable candidates can forward their profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.