Vacancy for Accounts Executive
Career Level Executive
Experience 4+ Years5+ Years6+ Years7+ Years8+ Years
Qualifications Post GraduateGraduate
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Handling entire accounting & Commercial activities.
2. Handling Channel Partners Accounts & Vendor management.
3. Should have knowledge of GST & INCOME TAX .
4. Sales accounting includes preparation of invoice, money receipts, credit notes, debit notes, along with credit note workings as per the company policy/ applicable schemes, Also coordination with sales team for collecting the overdue outstanding, Periodical visits to customers for clarification of any accounting issues on need basis. Exposure on accounting of collection on behalf of other locations and transfer of j.v. collection to various branches. Able to prepare and reconciliation of statement of account with customers balance / consignment sales. Preparation of various sales reports, debtors reports.
6. Inventory/Stock Audit.
7. GST-R Monitoring & Filing.
8. M.I.S including Preparation of Sales and Collection Reports.
9. Knowledge of Claims/Incentive Settlements.
10. Should have work experience in TALLY ERP, MS EXCEL & MS OUTLOOK (MUST).
11. Should have Good Communication & Coordination Skills.
12. Should be a Team Player.